A gift of nature
In our time the lack of micronutrients affects almost everyone. Even if you take care to eat a diet of healthy, whole foods, you can still not be sure that you have taken all mineral nutrients and vitamins that you need. As the soil becomes increasingly depleted of nutrients, plants no longer contain the volume of nutrients that human needs.
However, vitamins taken in the form of nutritional supplements cannot be appropriately absorbed if the minerals and micronutrients are not available in sufficient quantity. In fact, the human body will not be able to absorb the ingested minerals and micronutrients, unless they are present in the form of organic molecular complexes. This is where humic acids can be helpful, among others.
How are they created?
In the circle of life on Earth, material parts break down constantly, then new life will be constantly generated on these breakdown products. Most of the organic matter (biomass) on Earth is constituted by humic matter. The millennial process of the decomposition of biomass can be separated into two phases, humidification and the carbonization.
In the first phase the molecules constituting the plant materials decompose, carbonization takes place in the second phase.
Therefore humic materials are the result of the humidification of plants, humic acid is the part humidified plant matter that is soluble in bases. Belonging to the family of humins, humic acid and fulvic acid contain at least 70 types of minerals, and in a highly bioavailable form at that.
What are the problems that can be treated by them?
It is a special feature of humic acids that they are capable of creating molecular complexes. They “chain” metal ions to themselves by a so-called chelated binding. By this, that part of metals contained in food can also be utilized which would otherwise hardly or not be absorbed at all, owing to different effects.
Major health-protecting, preventive effects of humic acid:
- Stimulates and strengthens the immune system.
- Antiviral, antibacterial effect.
- Removes heavy metals from the body efficiently (which is why you need a copious amount of water when applied, most of which should be purified water).
- Liver-regenerating effect.
- Also reduces rheumatic pains, joint inflammation.
- Strong antioxidant effect.
- Since it also protects against radiation exposure, it is recommended to be applied in radiation therapy as well.
- Improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
- Importantly, it has an energizing effect, it should be applied by every family as a substance against fatigue, or to improve performance.